Thursday, August 03, 2006

For all my rants and raves that are fit to read...

This is the very first blog I have ever had! :) I figured that I needed a way to vent my thoughts and feeling about my life without continuously sending elongated emails to people who never know quite how to respond. How about I talk a bit about me...

I am 32 year-old Sagittarius with passions for film, poker and my family (not necessarily in that order). I am an educated woman -- meaning that I have a BA in English and a BS in Mass Communications. Do I use my majors at my current job? No. Can anyone really say that they do? More times than not -- no. I have a wonderful, sexy husband and an absolutely adorable nine-month-old son who is the light of my life, at least until I give birth again in another five and a half months. :)

That is all the time I have for my blog right now. So much to do, so little time. :)

No comments: