Friday, August 04, 2006

TGIF

I really dislike acronyms. It seems like everything that exisits is part of some sort of an acronym or another. I am not sure why they exist. Who knows?! To be honest, I think I am spending too much time on the subject.

This afternoon I met up with some former co-workers at the River Room in the new Macy's in St. Paul. I was going through popover withdrawl, so I figured I had better satisfy my need. As it turns out, things have gone to hell in a handbasket since I left my department. The person who replaced me when I left is completely imcompetent. That really makes me happy. Although my former boss thinks this person walks on water, I am overjoyed that my former co-workers miss the way I used to "get things done". Oh well. I am happy to be out of that place.

In two weeks I am supposed to eat brunch at Hell's Kitchen in Minneapolis. I have never been. How is the food? Since I am pregnant, nothing sounds good to me. Everything seems to be lackluster at best. If anyone knows, give me a shout.

No comments: