Friday, September 21, 2007

Dusting off the old blog

So much has happened since I last wrote that I don't even know where I should begin. Perhaps I will just wait for another time when I have a few free moments to myself. I do miss blogging becuase it was kind of a therapy for me. I do not know when I will have a free moment to myself, but I can hope for it at least.

Things are pretty much the same for me. My husband at least has a somewhat stable job now and I am gainfully employed. I know--it's boring. There is nothing wrong with living a normal, stable life. It is something that I like to have now that things are on an even keel. I do wish, however, that I had more time to myself, but for now, it has to be what it is.

More blogging to come--I promise.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I can visit your blog from home now! Steve discovered yesterday that my computer is working so we're back on-line now and I can visit my favorite blogs again!

Welcome back!