Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Brother Did It

While I was at work yesterday, one of my children decided to take a black Sharpie marker to our couch. According to my husband, this is what took place:

Brody: Daddy, something happened.

Mike: What happened, Brody?

Brody: I will show you. (Brody then lead Mike into the living room)

Mike: (Looking around the living room, sees black streaks of a marker on our couch) Who did this, Brody?

Brody: Byron did it.

Mike: Where is the marker?

Brody: Up here. (Pointing to the top of our entertainment center, obviously out of Byron’s reach)

Mike: Let me see your hands.

Brody: (Shows Mike his hands which are streaked with black Sharpie marker) I told you Byron did it.

Mike: I am sorry Brody, but I find that hard to believe. Are you telling me the truth?

Brody: My brother did it.

No comments: