Monday, December 06, 2010

I'm Back!

Due to the ban placed on my activites pertaining to Blogger at work, I have been very bad at keeping up with my blog. I know it is a pathetic excuse, but it is what it is. :) I can update everyone on what has been happening in my life over the last six months (for those who care):

1) I *heart* the gym.
Yes. I never thought I would say that, but it is true. Since the end of August I have dilligently been working out and have lost 37 lbs. It has been difficult, but I have been able to do it consistently and feel wonderful as a result.

2) My boys!
I have found that motherhood has been the best job I have ever had. I look at my older posts and smile at the time that has passed since I first starting writing about my children. My oldest, Brody, is now five and will be starting kindergarten next fall and my youngest, Byron, will be four in January. I am truly blessed and very fortunate.

3) My husband is my best friend.
Next month it will be five years and six months since I married my husband, who I consider to by my best friend. The road has been rocky at times, but I am very glad to have him as a partner in life. It is hard for me to recall what my life was like before we met -- which I never thought I would be able to say! :)

4) Other things...
I feel as if 2010 has been a year of discovery for me. I have learned a lot about myself as a person and I am starting to truly love who I am. Since my father's death almost a year ago, I have been able to mend my relationship with my mother and understand the true importance of family in my life. It has taken me a long time to get to this place and I love the comfort of it. I owe huge kudos to my life coach, Angie, who has been a wonderful listener and a tremendous asset to me.

I hope I will be able to create more posts in the future as I am able. Blessings! :)

No comments: