Friday, April 27, 2007

Another 100 Things

I am bored today at work, so here it goes...

101) I once won a trophy for writing an essay titled "From Liberty's View".
102) I won second place; first place went to a refugee from Vietnam.
103) A week before the award ceremony, my 6th grade teacher, Mrs. Krupich, accused me of plagarism.
104) I had no idea what plagarism was; I had to look it up in the dictionary.
105) I love to write fiction.
106) In my collection of writing, I have an unfinished screenplay that I began writing when I was in college.
107) I always imagined Lou Diamond Phillips being cast as the lead of my screenplay.
108) During my time in college, I starred in two independent films that were produced by my film studies classmates; "Night of the Living Beer" and "The Eye in You".
109) I miss my former film studies classmates.
110) In my lifetime I have owned 10 vehicles.
111) The coolest ride I had was a 1979 Mercury Gran Marquis (two-door).
112) When I was in high school, we used to play a game on the backroads that was called "Hey Cow!".
113) "Hey Cow!" would consist of an individual yelling out of the car window to a cow and if the cow looked at the person, the person would have to take a shot of alcohol.
114) I don't remember how or when the "Hey Cow!" game would end.
115) Throughout my life I have had 22 jobs.
116) On May 21, I will start job #23.
117) The worst job I ever had was working as an accountant for a fence company.
118) It was the first job I ever quit working at before acquiring another job beforehand.
119) The longest I have ever worked at one job was two years, four months.
120) The shortest amount of time I have worked at one job was one week.
121) Once I figure out how to do a job, I become bored with it.
122) I have never been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD.
123) The search for the replacement at my current place of employment isn't going well for my supervisor.
124) I secretly hope that they do not find an adequate replacement before I quit working at my current job.
125) I believe, at times, I am the devil in disguise.
126) My favorite American film is "Titanic".
127) My favorite Foreign film is "Cinema Paradiso".
128) My least favorite film of all is "Seven Beauties".
129) The last film I saw in the theatre was "Dreamgirls".
130) I believe that Netfilx was invented with people like myself in mind.
131) The last book I read was "The DaVinci Code".
132) For the last year and a half I have been trying to read "The Sicilian" by Mario Puzo.
133) I miss reading books.

I will continue this on Monday, when I will be bored again at work...

1 comment:

Trudy said...

I will look forward to #'s 134-200! Perhaps on Monday I will be ready for a break during work.