Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A day in the life

I read the news today;
Oh boy...

The Har Mar movie theater is closing its doors on Thursday after being open for over 30 years. I must admit that I am a little sad over this news. In the late 70s and early 80s I saw many films there. The one thing I liked the most about Har Mar was the women's restroom. I know, it sounds odd, but if you have been there before, then you should know what I am talking about. In the main theater, which has three screens, there is a women's restroom that is unlike any other. The restroom has stalls that are of every color of the rainbow. When inside the stall, the vanity, sink and toilet are all of the same color. It was like having your own personal bathroom inside of each stall; except for a bathtub or shower. Perhaps I should go one last time and vie for the blue stall; just like I used to do with my cousin Judy when her and I were young. On second thought, I am not that nostalgic over a restroom.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Huh...I wonder if I just never went to the bathroom in that theater or didn't pay attention to the rainbow of colors? I think you should go leave a 'mark' in your favorite stall.