Friday, December 08, 2006

Watch out! She's foaming at the mouth!

Okay, I admit that I am very neurotic lately. I think being able to admit that is half the recovery process. The next month and a half--or whatever amount of time I have left being pregnant--will be very difficult for me. God bless my husband and other people around me. If I had to put up with myself on a daily basis I think I wouldn't be able to. I think that sounds like telling someone to shut their mouth when they are talking to me. I digress.

This morning I was running late for work and I could not get my shoes on. I felt as helpless as a child when I realized that I could not bend over and put my tennis shoes on. My child-to-be prevents me from doing so. I yelled to my husband to help me with my shoes. I think he thought I was crazy when he saw me trying to put my shoes on without using my hands. I think I will need to wear slip-on shoes from now on. He put my shoes on for me and tied the laces. I then hugged my son and went out into the garage to move my car outside. When I opened the garage door I realized that my husband had parked too close when he had come home from the grocery store last night. I got into my car and proceeded to try to maneuver my car to try to get out of the garage. I hit the garbage cans three times and got so close to the edge of the garage that I could not get out of my car. I began screaming and crawled into the passenger seat to get out of the car. I then went into the house and told my husband that he had better get outside and move his @&*%ing car. He was about to throw his keys to me when I told him that if he didn't move it himself, I was going to make sure it would never move again. As soon as he moved his vehicle, I barreled down the driveway and proceeded to drive to SA for gasoline.

When I got to SA, I was feeling bad that I had been such an ass about my shoes and the garage situation. I got out of my car and put the hose in my car to pump the gas and got back into my car to call Mike. I told him I was sorry for the way I acted and told him that I loved him. He accepted my apology and told me he would call me later. At the time our conversation ended, the gas had stopped pumping. I went to hang up the nozzle when a voice said to me, "Pump 12, Pump 12 you need to be outside of your car when you are pumping your gas." I could not believe it what this bitch had just said to me. I yelled back to the voice so hopefully her and the rest of the people who were at the gas pumps could hear, "@&%$ you! I'll pump my @%&$ing gas anyway I want to!" I then went into SA and I was ready to kick some ass. I grabbed my daily purchase of English Toffee cappuccino and threw my money on the counter. I walked out of the store and got into my car.

I know it will end soon, but not soon enough.

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Oh sweetie...I'm praying for a healthy preemie!

Perhaps you'll be able to laugh at things through my eyes later, because I'm LOVING the visuals!