Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Ex-Factor - Part II

Tomorrow I know for certain that my ex-husband will be at my place of employment for a training seminar. I found this out two days ago. I am very apprehensive about it and have had nightmares involving him the past two nights. Our marriage did not end on a good terms; it was truly awful. I feel that because it ended badly, I keep having these awful thoughts run through my head.

My nightmares have involved being in the training room and having two different scenarios occur:

1) Wayne comes in, sees me and immediately starts screaming at me about how I have ruined his life and that I shouldn't have selected a job that would involve seeing him. I become extremely embarassed and leave the training session.

2) Wayne comes in, sees me and tells me that he has been hoping that he would see me again and that he feels bad for being so awful to be in his last communication to me. He also tells me still loves me, which causes me to vomit on the floor and I run out in embarassment.

I guess that no matter what happens tomorrow, as long as I don't run out in embarassment, all should be well. At least this is what I am hoping for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck, I'm sure it will be fine and neither scenario will occur!